A STRONG BUILDING BEGINS WITH A SOLID FOUNDATION.
For generations, Wagner Development Company has been moving earth to create a strong foundation for land development work for industrial, commercial construction and residential projects.
Permitting, state regulatory agencies, local utility companies and local government each has its own ordinances. The developer must rely on the engineer’s strength of knowledge to evaluate the regulations, identify the site’s potential and create a design to yield a functional and cost-effective site layout.
During the approach to site development Wagner Development takes into account some of the following:
- Client Needs and Function
- Local and Federal Governmental Regulations
- Local Utilities
- Permitting Requirements (State, DEP and Local)
In preparation for construction, our site development services have spanned from parcel preparation for a new housing plan to pad-ready sites for retail or light industrial construction.
Site Development Services include:
- Mine Subsidence Prevention
- Land clearing and heavy earth moving
- Storm water management
- Utilities: water lines, electrical lines, gas lines
- Fiber optics and underground cables
- Storm sewer systems
- Sanitary sewer systems
- Concrete paving
- Landslide Restoration
Contact us for professional, on-schedule, on-budget site development projects.